Environmental Construction, Inc. (“ECI”) seeks M/W/D/DVBE/LGBTQQ/SBE/LSBE/WOSB subcontractors and suppliers for the Port of Los Angeles State Route 47/Vincent Thomas Bridge & Front Street/Harbor Boulevard Interchange Reconfiguration Project.
This is a federal prevailing wage project in the City of San Pedro with an engineer’s estimate of $70,000,000 to $80,000,000.
The project involves the following scopes of work:• Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors
• Framing Contractors
• Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
• Site Preparation Contractors
• Specialized Freight (except Used Goods)
• Trucking, Long-Distance
• Landscaping Services
• Hazardous Waste Collection
• Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
• Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
• Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
• Crushed Misc. Base
• AC Paving
• Traffic Control
• Hot Mix Asphalt
• Retaining walls
• IrrigationECI seeks proposals for any and all items of work. Please send proposals by September 27, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 818-805-3558.
Please email email@example.com or call 818-449-8920 for the bidding documents for this project.ECI will provide you with information about the Plans, Specifications, and requirements for any selected subcontracting or material supply work. In addition, ECI will help you obtain required bonds, lines of credit, or insurance. Please call or email and tell us how we can help.
Environmental Construction, Inc.
CSLB No. 498624
DIR No. 1000009515
21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 1060
Woodland Hills, CA 91367