Since 1996 we delivered the most COMPLETE inventory of Public Works projects in California.
Don’t waste another minute using Underperforming planrooms. BidAmerica collects all Bid Information in one intuitive website.
Quick Facts About Us
- 1st electronic planroom in CA & 2nd in the Nation
- 500 – 900+ public works projects published monthly
- Over 2,300 relationships with CA agencies
- 15 – 30+ public works projects updated per day
- Built by a Class A – General Engineer Contractor and Registered Civil Engineer
What Makes Us Different?
$1 Trial - 7 Days
The first payment is $1 and you can cancel at anytime before the renewal date at the end of the 7 day trial period! There is NO risk in signing up!
2020 New Year & New Design
The NEW BidAmerica is here with a new look and tons of great features. With the best inventory of projects, you are sure to find what you need!
Find out what is happening in the Construction Industry
- California 2020 Owner of the Year: Water District Launches Innovative Recycling Plan 05/19/2020
- California 2020 Design Firm of the Year: SoCal Firm Takes On A High- Profile Community Project 05/19/2020
- ENR California and Northwest 2020 Top Design Firms 05/19/2020
- California City Scoop: Construction Starts in San Diego 05/19/2020
- California & Northwest People: Updates About Construction Professionals for May 2020 05/19/2020
- California & Northwest Pulse: Construction Project News for May 2020 05/19/2020
- Pay-When-Paid Contract Clause Loses in California Appeals Court 05/08/2020
- California Counties Detail Work Resumption Rules, But Questions Remain 05/01/2020
- Latest California & Hawaii Updates on the Coronavirus Pandemic 04/03/2020
- ENR California's 2020 Top Young Professionals 03/31/2020
- Executive Moves: AECOM, Skanska, other changes for post-pandemic growth 05/28/2020
- ABC of Michigan files suit against governor over 'unconstitutional' safety orders 05/28/2020
- Construction industry is like 'a rocket about to take off' 05/28/2020
- 3 approaches to contact tracing for the jobsite and office 05/27/2020
- Crane camera software firm receives $7.75M in funding 05/27/2020
- Data analytics facilitates more accurate project costs, schedules 05/27/2020
- What does Maryland's Purple Line project team breakup mean for P3s? 05/27/2020
- Coronavirus has affected construction the most in these 10 states 05/27/2020
- Allegiant stops work on $1B Florida resort due to coronavirus 05/26/2020
- The Dotted Line: How will clients approach contracts post-pandemic? 05/26/2020