Since 1996 we delivered the most COMPLETE inventory of Public Works projects in California.
Don’t waste another minute using Underperforming planrooms. BidAmerica collects all Bid Information in one intuitive website.
Quick Facts About Us
- 1st electronic planroom in CA & 2nd in the Nation
- 500 – 900+ public works projects published monthly
- Over 2,300 relationships with CA agencies
- 15 – 30+ public works projects updated per day
- Built by a Class A – General Engineer Contractor and Registered Civil Engineer
What Makes Us Different?
$1 Trial - 7 Days
The first payment is $1 and you can cancel at anytime before the renewal date at the end of the 7 day trial period! There is NO risk in signing up!
2020 New Year & New Design
The NEW BidAmerica is here with a new look and tons of great features. With the best inventory of projects, you are sure to find what you need!
Find out what is happening in the Construction Industry
- Latest California & Hawaii Updates on the Coronavirus Pandemic 03/25/2020
- California State, County Clarifications to Stay-at-Home Orders Raise More Questions 03/24/2020
- In Final Salesforce Center Girder Fracture Report, Panel Suggests Key Code Changes 02/28/2020
- Long Beach Augments Airport Terminal Improvement Contract 02/19/2020
- Ronald O. Hamburger Named Legacy Award Winner for Northern California 02/06/2020
- CCTA and Local Motors Launch High-School Training for Electric Vehicles 02/06/2020
- Mike Rigsby Wins Northwest Legacy Award 01/28/2020
- Craig L. Martin Named Legacy Award Winner for Southern California 01/28/2020
- California City Scoop: Construction Starts in Los Angeles 01/28/2020
- California & Northwest Pulse: Construction Project News for February 2020 01/28/2020
- 5 steps to proactively prepare your construction project to get back online after the COVID-19 crisis 03/31/2020
- Hawaii releases RFQ for P3 Aloha Stadium redevelopment 03/31/2020
- $2T COVID-19 package prioritizes relief for workers, small businesses 03/31/2020
- 5 noteworthy megaprojects still under construction during the outbreak 03/30/2020
- Construction workers express concerns about coronavirus, question their rights 03/30/2020
- Architects report reduced demand, expected revenue loss and signs of future slowing of starts 03/30/2020
- Contract work in the age of coronavirus: How individuals are overcoming 03/30/2020
- Managing a coronavirus-related project shutdown 03/28/2020
- Penn Medicine speeds up construction of $1.5B Philly hospital by 15 months during coronavirus crisis 03/27/2020
- A new coronavirus threat: Sidelined subcontractors 03/26/2020