Environmental Construction, Inc. (“ECI”) seeks DVBE subcontractors and suppliers for the Newport-Mesa Unified School District Newport Coast Elementary School Field Access Project.
This is a prevailing wage project in the City of Newport Beach with an engineer’s estimate of $850,000.
The project involves the following scopes of work:• demolition and removal of existing asphalt and base
• excavation and removal of soil
• provide and installation of new, asphalt and base
• installation of a new pedestrian stairway with code required lighting
• irrigation, and landscaping to existing field
• work area made ready for the furnish/installation of a DSA PC shade structures (by others)
• Installation of ADA striping, signage, and components in restroom and parking areaECI seeks proposals for any and all items of work. Please send proposals by July 5, 2023 to email@example.com or fax 818-805-3558.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-449-8920 for the bidding documents for this project.ECI will provide you with information about the Plans, Specifications, and requirements for any selected subcontracting or material supply work. In addition, ECI will help you obtain required bonds, lines of credit, or insurance. Please call or email and tell us how we can help.
Environmental Construction, Inc.
CSLB No. 498624
DIR No. 1000009515
21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 1060
Woodland Hills, CA 91367