Environmental Construction, Inc. (“ECI”) seeks DBE/SBE/LSBE/WBE/MBE/SBRA/LSAF/HUB subcontractors and suppliers for the Orange County Water District Fullerton Main Plant PFAS Water Treatment Plant Project, bidding on June 2, 2022 at 2:00PM.
This is a federal prevailing wage project in the City of Anaheim with an engineer’s estimate of $6,500,000.00.
The project involves the following scopes of work:
1. Take delivery and install District furnished Dual Media Pressure Vessel systems at the Water Treatment Plant including pressure testing, disinfection, and bacteria testing.
2. Take delivery and install District furnished Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) system media into dual media pressure vessels.
3. Furnish and install a backwash system for the Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) system. Coordinate and assist with installation of District purchased media.
4. Rehabilitation (redevelopment) of City water supply well number 3A.
5. Furnish and install a new well pump and motor.
6. Water Treatment Plant Structural Concrete: Construct structural concrete at the Fullerton Main Plant site for the PFAS Water Treatment Plant.
7. Connect to the Water Treatment Plant and to the distribution system: Furnish and install epoxy lined and coated above ground piping and epoxy lined and cement mortar coated (CMC) buried pipelines to the Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) system. Construct epoxy lined and coated above ground piping and epoxy lined and cement mortar coated (CMC) buried pipeline from the GAC system to the connection to the distribution system.
8. Paving and Site Improvements: Grading, Asphalt Paving, and drainage at the new water treatment plant.
9. Exterior Wall, gate, landscaping, and irrigation.
10. Electrical and Instrumentation: Electrical equipment and facilities, and instrumentation equipment and facilities at the new water treatment plant. Instrumentation and control systems shall be coordinated with the City’s Controls Integrator.
11. Provide all commissioning and start-up-services.
ECI seeks proposals for any and all items of work. Please send proposals by June 1, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 818-805-3558.
Please email email@example.com or call 818-449-8920 for the bidding documents for this project.
ECI will provide you with information about the Plans, Specifications, and requirements for any selected subcontracting or material supply work. In addition, ECI will help you obtain required bonds, lines of credit, or insurance. Please call or email and tell us how we can help.
Environmental Construction, Inc.
CSLB No. 498624
DIR No. 1000009515
21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 1060
Woodland Hills, CA 91367